Thursday, September 25, 2008

My race with Laurie to the Finish!

I wasn't originally going to talk about this, but since there are pictures, I figured I would share. During the Elite/Expert race, I was going out and running along side my friend Mike Riffe to cheer him on. When Laurie was coming around to the finish line, I figured I would do the same thing... then I decided that I might as well "race" her to the finish.




The final surge!


The finish!!

I had a really good time at this race due in part by the fact that it was a family affair. Nathan and Arianna also both raced in the kids race and had a great time wearing there metals around. I am really excited about next year because Laurie is talking about racing more!!

2 comments:

Paynful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie Payn said...

I couldn't have beat you across the finish even if you had walked there :)